November 12, 2019
Newman’s Top 5 Networking Tips
Here’s our Top 5 Networking Tips:
- It’s not about you – it’s about getting to know others. Be genuine. Be sincere.
- Be curious – networking is a journey of discovery. Remember – everyone has a story to tell
- Ask questions – seek to understand. You’ll make more real connections
- Give MUCH MORE than you get – make sure you offer to help – “What can I do to help you?”
- Follow up – many people never follow up. By doing this, you’ll be known as a person of your word who delivers on their commitments. Makes a great first impression
We’ll have a booth at the event. Drop by to win a copy of one of the best books on Organizational Health – The Advantage by Patrick Lencione.
Here’s a link to the book: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12975375-the-advantage
Here’s the event details. We look forward to seeing you there